Here are some things to consider when selecting your clothes:
White or pastel colors are perfect for lighter backgrounds
- Casual outfits in earth tones work best for outdoor photographs.
- Middle tones or deeper solid colors are ideal for formal portraits.
- Bright colors look great with our Color Key backgrounds.
- Avoid large prints or patterns that detract from your face.
- Choose long sleeved shirts or sweaters rather than short-sleeved.
Plan to wear your hair in a style you're comfortable with. Avoid new
cuts or styles.
If you wear glasses, wear them for your portrait, but have the lenses
Keep your make-up natural and fresh.
A fresh shave is a must! If you have a beard or mustache, make sure
it's neatly trimmed.